Cowpet Bay is renowned in St. Thomas for being one of the best locations if you want to experience waterfront condo living on the island. For more information about the community’s history and real estate opportunities, visit this page.
Living in Cowpet Bay: What you need to know
- There is a ferry to St. John. If you are looking to explore more of the U.S. Virgin Islands, you might find living in Cowpet Bay convenient.
The community is only a short drive to Red Hook, where you can catch the regular ferry to St. John. The cruise to the smallest of the VI’s islands is a scenic, 10-minute ride you wouldn’t want to miss.
- The Ritz-Carlton is also nearby. The luxury hotel and resort occupies 30 acres of prime land next door to Cowpet Bay West. At the Ritz, you’ll find assorted amenities and water sports, as well as dining options. It’s perfect if you want a brief “staycation” without traveling far from your Cowpet Bay condo.
- Red Hook is only minutes away. For more practical needs, head over to Red Hook. Aside from being a jumping-off point to St. John, the community is home to a variety of establishments and service providers. If you need a quick run to the grocery or drug store, Red Hook is where you want to go. And it’s brimming with nightlife, especially for the young.
Attractions and things to do in Cowpet Bay
Located on St. Thomas’ beautiful eastern shore, Cowpet Bay can be your gateway to host of experiences and adventures on the island.
- Chill at Cowpet Beach. Cowpet Beach is a peaceful stretch of white sand, lined with coconut trees and a selection of restaurants and other establishments. Take a run on the beach, or relax in a chair after getting your cocktail of choice from the seaside Caribbean Fish Market.
- Eat at the Caribbean Fish Market. The Caribbean Fish Market is a highly lauded restaurant on St. Thomas best known for having a dazzling menu that showcases the freshest seafood on the island. Meat, chicken, and vegetarian options are also available. Click here to learn more and reserve a table.
Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands? Cowpet Bay is a great candidate if you’re looking at waterfront homes for sale in St. Thomas. Call me today at (340) 690-9995 or send me an e-mail at barbara(at)seaglassproperties(dotted)com to learn more.