Located close to Charlotte Amalie, Frenchman’s Bay is the ideal base for those who simply want to have it all. A wide selection of shops, dining options, outdoor recreation are all situated nearby, helping Frenchman’s Bay offer the quintessential St. Thomas living experience.
At a glance
- Frenchman’s Bay is located on the southern shores of St. Thomas, about 15 minutes away from Charlotte Amalie. The Cyril E. King Airport is roughly a 30-minute drive from the community.
- Due to its proximity to the hustle and bustle of Charlotte Amalie, Frenchman’s Bay is a top choice for home buyers who are working (or are seeking job opportunities) in the capital.
- Antilles School, one of the top private schools in the U.S. Virgin Islands, is located in Frenchman’s Bay. It offers comprehensive programs for toddlers to grade 12 students. Read more about the Antilles School here.
- There are three beaches located in Frenchman’s Bay: Bolongo, Morningstar, and Limetree (Bluebeards.) You can easily pick a spot to rest and catch a few rays or enjoy the cool waters. Some of St. Thomas’ most iconic attractions are also relatively close by. Planning day trips is easy here.
- Havensight, a commercial center, is where residents of Frenchman’s Bay often get supplies. It’s located minutes away from the community.
Frenchman’s Bay real estate for sale
Frenchman’s Bay is a popular choice for home buyers and real estate investors in St. Thomas. Its strategic location is its primary draw. You can experience the best of coastal living in the island, all while being a short drive away from Havensight and Charlotte Amalie. It also helps that Frenchman’s Bay is home to one of the best schools in the islands: the Antilles School.
Real estate-wise, housing options are diverse and can be friendly to a wide range of budgets. Homes for sale in Frenchman’s Bay vary from modest family homes to upscale dwellings and luxe vacation homes. Typically, homes located up in the pinnacle of Frenchman’s Bay or by the sea cost more than residences located in the midpoint of the community.
Located in St. Thomas’ Southside, Frenchman’s Bay can be a promising location for waterfront homes for sale. In contrast to the Northside area, which faces the Atlantic Ocean, the Southside sub-district faces the much calmer Caribbean Sea. Some of the homes here, particularly in the hilly areas, also enjoy beautiful vistas of the Charlotte Amalie harbor, especially at night.
Frenchman’s Bay offers a plethora of housing opportunities for every kind of home buyer and real estate investor. All you need now is a local realtor who knows the market well. Fortunately, you don’t need to look further.
To learn more about homes for sale and Frenchman’s Bay real estate, contact me today. You can reach me by phone (340) 690-9995) or by e-mail barbara(at)seaglassproperties(dotted)com to schedule a consultation. Tell me all about what you want to achieve in St. Thomas’ real estate market.
In the meantime, browse active property listings in Frenchman’s Bay or learn more about the lifestyle and nearby attractions in the area.